Sunday, August 06, 2006

England v Pakistan

No blog yesterday - my son's eighteenth.

He had a great day - loved his digital camera, recording a few 'movies' as well as the usual snaps. He's quite impressed with the camera. I'm told it's a 6 megapixel camera. The impressive thing from my point of view is that I paid for it.

Now, the thought for the day. England, after scoring 515, seem to have let Pakistan off the hook. There's a thought, ME talking about cricket. What I know about cricket could be written on the inside thigh-pad of a gnat. Any road up for a pound of feathers, Pakistan (as we speak - or blog) are 424 for 3. Incredible. My forecast is that they will bat through to lunch time tomorrow (Monday), scoring at least 600. Got to be a draw. Egg on face by Tuesday?

Have I given you the thought for the day, I hear you ask? Not sure yet. Wait for it, yes, here it is.............. don't count your wickets till they're taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home