Tuesday, September 05, 2006

If you like rock music, read this

Back to school tomorrow for the little 'un (well, big 'un actually), but he's been great during the holiday. He even washed my car yesterday! So, it's down to HMV at Merry Hill for a treat.

He's now added to his collection Rocco Deluca and the Burden, their first album called 'I Trust You To Kill Me'. It is absolutely brilliant. Anyone that likes Led Zepplin (or Robert Plant) will love this. He sounds like Plant and is a tremendous guitar player. I've talked about Rocco before, but you just have to listen to his music.

Strange thing though. We had already downloaded the track 'I Trust You To Kill Me' from I-Tunes, and although it is also the title of Rocco's first album, it's not featured at all. Strange.
If anyone can explain this I would be interested.

By the way, I don't work for HMV marketing and I don't own shares, but they are really helpful there. At first, when we asked about Deluca the assistant looked at us as if we'd beamed down from Mars, but when I mentioned that Rocco was Keifer (Jack Bauer) Sutherland's protege he took us straight to the album. "It's in the Rock section, under D" he informed us.

Just to show off, we've got round the issue of what I consider to be a missing track. Just go into Media Player 10, rip the tracks, add the downloaded "Trust you kill me" and burn the lot to a CD-R. The missis can now play the whole lot in her car.

As a second-class citizen, my Punto only has a tape-player.
I can only dream of access to the latest technology. Mind you, I've got all the best tracks from I-Tunes on the old-fashioned C90's in the glove compartment. Job done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home