Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Replies to comments about language

Well I never, I did tell you (as Elton John once said), "it's lonely out in cyber-space" - or was that David Bowie? I digress.
I am now ever so slightly less lonely. We've had a couple of comments from A. Non. E-Mouse (lovely name) about 'New Words for our Language'.

Well, A.Non, you reckon that 'munter' means "talking under your breath about stalking then killing wild animals".
You cruel beast. What would the RSPCA have to say about this?
Mind you, road kill can be quite tasty........

You also claim that "iPod" is a "dyslexic way of describing where a pea comes from".
Well, A.Non, we all know that the pea-stalk practises safe podding and is always prepared.
I learnt that in six education at skool.



Now, where's the telephone directory. Do the RSPCA have a pest control division catching e-mice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home